The AudioEye Visual Toolkit provides web personalization tools that allow end-users to customize their user experience to meet their individual needs. The internationally recognized accessibility icon marks the entrance to the AudioEye Visual Toolkit on AudioEye customer sites.
Features of the Toolkit may include:
- 24/7 Help Desk enabling end users to report directly to AudioEye any accessibility issues they encounter;
- Skip to Main, which allows a user to skip blocks of content quickly with the keyboard;
- Page Elements Menu, which provides keyboard users and screen reader users with options to quickly navigate keyboard focus to different areas of the webpage;
- Accessibility Statement, which is language you can add to your own website to show your commitment to accessibility; and
- AudioEye Trusted Certification, our attestation of your website's compliance.