AudioEye Help Center
How can we support you?
- Can we use AudioEye within our company's Intranet and/or behind a login?
- What is AudioEye?
- Why choose AudioEye?
- How can I contact AudioEye?
- What are the core values of the AudioEye Company?
- Who owns AudioEye?
- What is accessibility?
- What is a disability?
- What is Universal Design?
- Where can I learn more about WCAG 2.1, ADA Compliance, and 508 Standards?
- What is digital accessibility?
- What does "digital accessibility compliance" mean?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- How can I demonstrate my site’s commitment to compliance?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What is WCAG compliance?
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is ADA compliance?
- How is digital accessibility related to the ADA?
- How can I ensure that my website is ADA compliant?
- What is Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508 & Section 504)
- What is the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is the "Section 508 Refresh"?
- Who needs to be Section 508 Compliant?
- How do I become Section 508 compliant?
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- What is the Office for Civil Rights (OCR)?
- How and why does the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) impact digital accessibility?
- Who can file an OCR complaint?
- What does an OCR complaint entail?
- What is the cost of addressing an OCR complaint?
- Regarding an OCR complaint, what does this mean: “the person or organization filing the complaint need not be a victim”?
Additional Accessibility Laws
- What is the California Unruh Civil Rights Act?
- How do I ensure that my website is compliant with the California Unruh Act?
- What is CA AB 434?
- How can I ensure compliance with CA AB 434?
- What is the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with the ACAA?
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- Can I customize the look of the Toolbar to better match my brand?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- What are the features of AudioEye Custom Plans?
- What is a Dedicated Customer Success Manager?
- What is implementation and onboarding?
- What is On-demand Support?
- What do Exclusive Accessibility Training Sessions include?
AudioEye Base Plans
- What are the prices for AudioEye Plans?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced, or Premier?
- What is the definition of a Premier site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is the definition of a Simple site?
- What information is available to me in my Admin Dashboard?
AudioEye Platform IntegrationsSee All Articles
BigCommerceSee All Articles
DrupalSee All Articles
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
HubSpotSee All Articles
Google Tag ManagerSee All Articles
JoomlaSee All Articles
MagentoSee All Articles
ShopifySee All Articles
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Squarespace website?
VolusionSee All Articles
WebflowSee All Articles
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Weebly website?
- Install AudioEye on Your Wix Site
- VIDEO: How I add AudioEye to my Wix website?
WooCommerceSee All Articles
WordPressSee All Articles
Websites not built on a platformSee All Articles
- What are the benefits of partnership?
- As a partner, can I receive special discounts and pricing?
- What does it mean to become a CMS partner?
- What are the requirements to become a CMS partner?
- Why become an AudioEye CMS Partner?
- What are the benefits of becoming an AudioEye CMS partner?
- How do I access my Admin Dashboard?
- How do I sign into my account?
- How do I add another domain to my service?
- How do I change my account information/profile?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I reset my password?
- I have questions about my billing. Where can I receive support?
- If I commit to a monthly plan, does my subscription automatically renew every 30 days?
- If I want to cancel my AudioEye subscription, how much notice do I need to provide?
- If I upgrade to a higher tier plan mid month, will the amount I have paid for my current plan be deducted from my first month of the new plan?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I switch plans?
- Will I be notified if a Help Desk ticket is created from my site?
- What is the Sustainable Testing & Remediation (STAR) Plan?
- If I receive a legal complaint what do I do?
- What is an Expert Accessibility Advisor?
- What legal jurisdiction does AudioEye require?
Privacy & Security
- How often does AudioEye preform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?