AudioEye Help Center
How can we support you?
- Can we use AudioEye within our company's Intranet and/or behind a login?
- What is AudioEye?
- Why choose AudioEye?
- How can I contact AudioEye?
- What are the core values of the AudioEye Company?
- Who owns AudioEye?
- What is accessibility?
- What is a disability?
- What is Universal Design?
- Where can I learn more about WCAG 2.1, ADA Compliance, and 508 Standards?
- What is digital accessibility?
- What does "digital accessibility compliance" mean?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- How can I demonstrate my site’s commitment to compliance?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What is WCAG compliance?
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is ADA compliance?
- How is digital accessibility related to the ADA?
- How can I ensure that my website is ADA compliant?
- What is Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508 & Section 504)
- What is the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is the "Section 508 Refresh"?
- Who needs to be Section 508 Compliant?
- How do I become Section 508 compliant?
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- What is the Office for Civil Rights (OCR)?
- How and why does the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) impact digital accessibility?
- Who can file an OCR complaint?
- What does an OCR complaint entail?
- What is the cost of addressing an OCR complaint?
- Regarding an OCR complaint, what does this mean: “the person or organization filing the complaint need not be a victim”?
Additional Accessibility Laws
- What is the California Unruh Civil Rights Act?
- How do I ensure that my website is compliant with the California Unruh Act?
- What is CA AB 434?
- How can I ensure compliance with CA AB 434?
- What is the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with the ACAA?
- Why does my score change in the the first week or two?
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I launch the AudioEye Visual Toolkit?
- How can I determine the version of the Visual Toolkit on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Visual Toolkit?
- What is the AudioEye Visual Toolkit?
- Does the AudioEye Visual Toolkit make my website compliant?
- What is Visual Toolkit customization?
- What are the features of AudioEye Custom Plans?
- What is a Dedicated Customer Success Manager?
- What is implementation and onboarding?
- What is On-demand Support?
- What do Exclusive Accessibility Training Sessions include?
AudioEye Base Plans
- What are the prices for AudioEye Plans?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced, or Premier?
- What is the definition of a Premier site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is the definition of a Simple site?
- What information is available to me in my Admin Dashboard?
AudioEye Platform IntegrationsSee All Articles
- Install AudioEye on Your BigCommerce Site
DrupalSee All Articles
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- Why does the AudioEye Visual Toolkit not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Visual Toolkit change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Visual Toolkit activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the Visual Toolkit, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Visual Toolkit to my site?
HubSpotSee All Articles
Google Tag ManagerSee All Articles
JoomlaSee All Articles
MagentoSee All Articles
ShopifySee All Articles
- Install AudioEye on Your Squarespace Site
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Squarespace website?
VolusionSee All Articles
WebflowSee All Articles
- Install AudioEye on Your Weebly Site
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Weebly website?
- Install AudioEye on Your Wix Site
- VIDEO: How I add AudioEye to my Wix website?
WordPressSee All Articles
Websites not built on a platformSee All Articles
APIsSee All Articles
- What are the benefits of partnership?
- As a partner, can I receive special discounts and pricing?
- What does it mean to become a CMS partner?
- What are the requirements to become a CMS partner?
- Why become an AudioEye CMS Partner?
- What are the benefits of becoming an AudioEye CMS partner?
- How do I access my Admin Dashboard?
- How do I sign into my account?
- How do I add another domain to my service?
- How do I change my account information/profile?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- How do I reset my password?
- I have questions about my billing. Where can I receive support?
- If I commit to a monthly plan, does my subscription automatically renew every 30 days?
- If I want to cancel my AudioEye subscription, how much notice do I need to provide?
- If I upgrade to a higher tier plan mid month, will the amount I have paid for my current plan be deducted from my first month of the new plan?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I switch plans?
- Will I be notified if a Help Desk ticket is created from my site?
- What is the Sustainable Testing & Remediation (STAR) Plan?
- If I receive a legal complaint what do I do?
- What is an Expert Accessibility Advisor?
- What legal jurisdiction does AudioEye require?
Privacy & Security
- How often does AudioEye preform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?