AudioEye Help Center
How can we support you?
Partner with AudioEye
- What is AudioEye?
- Why choose AudioEye?
- How can I contact AudioEye?
- What are the core values of the AudioEye Company?
- Who owns AudioEye?
- Where is AudioEye located?
Products, Offerings & Reporting
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What are the features of AudioEye Enterprise?
- What is a Dedicated Customer Success Manager?
- What is implementation and onboarding?
- What are Custom, Website-Specific Fixes?
- What is On-demand Support?
- What do Exclusive Accessibility Training Sessions include?
- What is AudioEye Managed?
- What are the features of AudioEye Managed?
- What are the prices for AudioEye Managed?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced or Commerce?
- What is the definition of a Commerce site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is AudioEye Pro?
- What are the features of AudioEye Pro?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the price for AudioEye Pro?
- What is an Automated Accessibility Report?
- What do passed, problems and fixes mean on my Accessibility Report?
- What is the Builder?
- How do I use the Builder?
- VIDEO: How to use the AudioEye Builder
- Who is the Builder designed for?
- How do I get started using the Builder?
- What are the features of the Builder?
- How do I access my Admin Dashboard?
- How do I activate my AudioEye customer account?
- How do I sign into my account?
- How do I add another domain to my service?
- How do I change my account information/profile?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
- What is the Sustainable Testing & Remediation (STAR) Plan?
- If i receive a legal complaint what do I do?
- What is an Expert Accessibility Advisor?
- What legal jurisdiction does AudioEye require?
Privacy & Security
- How often does AudioEye preform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?
- I have questions about my billing. Where can I receive support?
- If I commit to a monthly plan, does my subscription automatically renew every 30 days?
- If I want to cancel my AudioEye subscription, how much notice do I need to provide?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I switch plans?
- What are AudioEye's Terms of Service?
AudioEye Platform IntegrationsSee All Articles
BigCommerceSee All Articles
DrupalSee All Articles
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Managed?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
HubSpotSee All Articles
GoDaddySee All Articles
Google Tag ManagerSee All Articles
JoomlaSee All Articles
MagentoSee All Articles
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Squarespace website?
VolusionSee All Articles
webflowSee All Articles
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my Weebly website?
- VIDEO: How I add AudioEye to my Wix website?
WooCommerceSee All Articles
WordPressSee All Articles
Other platforms or CMSsSee All Articles
Websites not built on a platform
- VIDEO: How do I add AudioEye to my website?
- What is accessibility?
- What is a disability?
- What is Universal Design?
- Where can I learn more about WCAG 2.1, ADA Compliance, and 508 Standards?
- What is digital accessibility?
- What does "digital accessibility compliance" mean?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- How can I demonstrate my site’s commitment to compliance?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What is WCAG compliance?
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is ADA compliance?
- How is digital accessibility related to the ADA?
- How can I ensure that my website is ADA compliant?
- What is Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 508 & Section 504)
- What is the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973?
- What is the "Section 508 Refresh"?
- Who needs to be Section 508 Compliant?
- How do I become Section 508 compliant?
Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- What is the Office for Civil Rights (OCR)?
- How and why does the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) impact digital accessibility?
- Who can file an OCR complaint?
- What does an OCR complaint entail?
- What is the cost of addressing an OCR complaint?
- Regarding an OCR complaint, what does this mean: “the person or organization filing the complaint need not be a victim”?
Additional Accessibility Laws
- What is the California Unruh Civil Rights Act?
- How do I ensure that my website is compliant with the California Unruh Act?
- What is CA AB 434?
- How can I ensure compliance with CA AB 434?
- What is the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with the ACAA?