Use the AudioEye WordPress Plugin
- Log into your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Open Plugins from the sidebar. Click Add New Plugin.
- Search for AudioEye. Click the Install Now button.
- The Install Now button will change to Activate. Click it to add AudioEye to your sidebar.
- Click on AudioEye in your sidebar to open the activation screen. You'll be asked for your AudioEye Site ID.
- In a new tab, log into your AudioEye Portal.
- Under Installation, copy the Site ID from the Google Tag Manager instructions (it's the same site ID for both).
- Return to the WordPress Activation screen and paste in the Site ID. That's it!
Here's a short video: https://vimeo.com/604144883