Before you begin, you'll need your AudioEye Site Code. You can find it under the Installation tab in your AudioEye Portal. If you use Google Tag Manager, you can install AudioEye with the Google Tag Manager Installation Instructions.
Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Big Commerce
- In the sidebar, click on Storefront
- In the Storefront menu, select Script Manager
On the Script Manager page, press the Create a Script button
- Give your script a name, such as “AudioEye”
- Select Footer as the location of the page
- Select the option All Pages
- Select Script as the script type
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code into the Script Contents box
- Save your changes
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.