Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Weebly
- Click on Settings in the left navigation
- Select Tracking Tools
- Find Add custom header code, and press Add new code
- Add a custom code name, such as "AudioEye"
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code into the Custom Code box
- Select End of <body> for where you want to place the code
- Save your changes
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.