Before you begin
You'll need your AudioEye code. You can find it under Installation Instructions in your AudioEye Portal.
If you use Google Tag Manager, you can install with the Google Tag Manager Installation Instructions.
Add the AudioEye code to your website in just minutes!
- Log into Weebly.
- Open Settings > Tracking Tools in the sidebar.
- Find Add custom header code, and press Add new code.
- Add a Custom code name, for example, “AudioEye”
- Paste your AudioEye Code that you copied from your Portal into the Custom code field.
- Select End of <body>.
- Save your changes. That's it!
Find the AudioEye Visual Toolkit Icon on your website.
Log into your portal to view live monitoring for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear.