Add the AudioEye code to your website in just minutes!
- Log into HubSpot.
- Go to Settings (gear icon).
- From the sidebar menu, open Websites > Pages.
- Under Pages: Choose a domain to edit its settings, pick the domain on which you want to install AudioEye.
- Paste the AudioEye code (that you copied from your portal's Installation Instructions) right before the end of the body tag </body> under Site footer HTML.
- Save your changes. That's it!
Find the AudioEye Toolbar Icon on your website.
Log into your portal to view live monitoring for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear.