The AudioEye Toolbar can be opened by clicking on or activating with enter the call to action button. It can also be opened at any point on the page by pressing Shift and Equals at the same time.
Articles in this section
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Toolbar?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?