Manual Remediation varies based on the sites size, complexity, where the site currently is at in AudioEye's process, and depends on the number of issues uncovered during manual testing.
Articles in this section
- What disabilities are addressed by the AudioEye solution?
- Does AudioEye make changes impacting the visual display of my site?
- Does AudioEye work within our company's Intranet and/or behind a login?
- Which Browsers and Screen Readers are Supported by AudioEye? Does AudioEye work on mobile and responsive websites?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- Does the AudioEye solution address third-party content and/or iframes?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) testing? Which assistive technology tools does AudioEye use for manual testing?
- What is an Accessibility Statement? Does AudioEye certify web accessibility compliance for my website? How do I add it to my website?
- What standards does AudioEye use to test for accessibility?