When a site exceeds its set maximum page views, an AudioEye representative will reach out to the site owner to upgrade to the next plan. If site traffic subsequently returns to the previous level, the site owner can then change back to the previous plan. If traffic spikes for a known reason (for example, during Black Friday sales for an eCommerce site), the site owner should communicate that to the AudioEye representative who reaches out.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- What are the prices for AudioEye Plans?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced, or Premier?
- What is the definition of a Premier site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is the definition of a Simple site?
- What information is available to me in my Admin Dashboard?
- What are Continuous AI-Automated Fixes for Common WCAG Errors?
- What are you fixing with AI?