When a site exceeds its set maximum page views, an AudioEye representative will reach out to the site owner to upgrade to the next plan. If site traffic subsequently returns to the previous level, the site owner can then change back to the previous plan. If traffic spikes for a known reason (for example, during Black Friday sales for an eCommerce site), the site owner should communicate that to the AudioEye representative who reaches out.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?