Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Google Tag Manager
- Select the website to which you wish to add AudioEye
- Open Tags in the sidebar menu
- Click New to create a tag
- Give your tag a name, such as "AudioEye"
- Click in the Tag Configuration section to choose a tag type
- Choose AudioEye from the Community Template Gallery
- Copy your AudioEye Site ID from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site ID into the AudioEye Site ID field in Tag Configuration
- Publish your changes
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.