Install PixelYourSite plugin:
To install PixelYourSite plugin, a WordPress Business account is required to
- Log in to your WordPress' admin.
- Select Tools > Plugins in the left-side panel.
- Click into the search field and type “PixelYourSite”.
- Select Install Now > Activate.
- Scroll below to verify that plugin PixelYourSite is listed and activated. (If active you will see a Deactivate link - don’t select it.)
- Select PixelYourSite in the left-side panel.
Add your AudioEye code to your WordPress site:
On the PixelYourSite dashboard:
- Select Head & Footer.
- Under General, confirm Enable Head & Footer toggle switch is ON.
- Paste your AudioEye code in Footer Scripts > Any device type section.
- Select Save Settings.That's it!
Verify the AudioEye Visual Toolbar is installed.
- Find this icon in the bottom corner of your web page:
- Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring data for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to begin populating.