Before you begin:
You will need your AudioEye code. You can find it under “Installation Instructions” in your AudioEye Customer Portal. Do you use Google Tag Manager? You can also install with the GTM installation instructions.
Install PixelYourSite plugin.
To install PixelYourSite plugin, a WordPress Business account is required to
- Log in to your WordPress' admin.
- Select Tools > Plugins in the left-side panel.
- Click into the search field and type “PixelYourSite”.
- Select Install Now > Activate.
- Scroll below to verify that plugin PixelYourSite is listed and activated. (If active you will see a Deactivate link - don’t select it.)
- Select PixelYourSite in the left-side panel.
Add your AudioEye code to your site.
On the PixelYourSite dashboard:
- Select Head & Footer.
- Under General, confirm Enable Head & Footer toggle switch is ON.
- Paste your AudioEye code in Footer Scripts > Any device type section.
- Select Save Settings.
Verify the AudioEye Visual Toolbar is installed.
- Find this icon in the bottom corner of your web page:
- Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring data for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to begin populating.