- Log into WordPress. Note that a WordPress Business account is required to install AudioEye.
- Select Tools > Plugins in the sidebar.
- Find the PixelYourSite plugin, and activate.
- Open PixelYourSite in the sidebar.
- Select Head & Footer.
- Under General, confirm that the Enable Head & Footer toggle switch is ON.
- Paste your AudioEye Code that you copied from your Portal, into Footer Scripts > Any device type section.
- Save your changes. That’s it!
Find the AudioEye Toolbar Icon on your website.
Log into your dashboard to view live monitoring for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear.