you will need to install a module. Go to drupal.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, under Downloads, and right-click on the .tar file and copy the link.
- Log into your Drupal site.
- Install the Asset Injector module:
- Select Extend.
- Install New Module.
- Paste the link into the Install from a URL field, and click Install.
- Click on the Enable Newly Added Modules link.
- Check Asset Injector in the Development section.
- Scroll down and select Install.
- In the toolbar go to Configuration > Development > Asset Injector >
JS Injector and click, Add JS Injector.
- Give the label a name, for example, “AudioEye”
- Verify Preprocess JS is checked.
- Save your changes. That’s it!
Find the AudioEye Toolbar Icon on your website.
Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear.