Before you begin:
You will need your AudioEye code. You can find it under “Installation Instructions” in your AudioEye Customer Portal. Do you use Google Tag Manager? You can also install with the GTM installation instructions.
Install and enable the Asset Injector module to Drupal
- Log in to your Drupal's admin.
Install the Asset Injector module:
- Select Extend in the Admin Toolbar.
- Select the blue-button, Install New Module.
- Paste the copied link address into the Install from a URL field.
- Select Install.
After the installation is done:
- Select Enable Newly Added Modules link.
- Check the empty box of Asset Injector in the Development section.
- Scroll down and select Install.
Add your AudioEye code to your site
- In Drupal's toolbar go to Configuration > Development > Asset Injector > JS Injector and select the blue-button, Add Js Injector.
- Enter a label. (e.g AudioEye's Toolbar)
- Paste your AudioEye code from AudioEye.
- Verify Preprocess JS is checked.
- Select Save.
- Find this icon in the bottom corner of your web page:
- Log into your AudioEye Portal to view live monitoring data for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to begin populating.