Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Go to Drupal
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, under Download, and right-click on the .tar file and copy the link
- Log in to your Drupal site
- Install the Asset Injector module by selecting Extend
- Install New Module
- Paste the link into the Install from a URL field
- Click Install
- Click on the Enable Newly Added Modules link
Check Asset Injector in the Development section
- Scroll down and select Install
- In the toolbar, go to Configuration > Development > Asset Injector > JS Injector and click Add JS Injector
- Give the label a name, such as "AudioEye"
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code into the Code box
Verify that Preprocess JS is checked
- Save your changes
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.