- Log into Shopify.
- Go to Online Store > Themes.
- On the right, open the Actions dropdown, and select Edit Code.
- Select theme.liquid under the Layout heading.
- Scroll to the bottom of the code block.
- Create an empty line at the end of the code block, just after </ul>.
- Paste the AudioEye Code that you copied from your Portal, between the closed </ul> tag and the closing </body> tag.
- Save your changes. That's it!
Find the AudioEye Toolbar Icon on your website.
Log into your dashboard to view live monitoring for your site. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear.