Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Shopify
Select Online Stores > Themes
- On the right, press the Actions dropdown button
- In the Actions menu, select Edit Code
- Select theme.liquid under the Layout heading
- Scroll to the bottom of the code block
- Create an empty line at the end of the code block, just after </ul>
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code between the closed </ul> tag and the closing </body> tag
- Save your changes
Note: If you are using a separate theme for your check-out process (such as checkout.liquid), you will need to repeat these steps for that theme as well.
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.