At the base level, we require our CMS Partners to have a client base of at least 500 clients, a proprietary CMS platform sites are built on, and a dedicated Relationship Manager. We will discuss any additional requirements during an initial discovery call.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of partnership?
- As a partner, can I receive special discounts and pricing?
- What does it mean to become a CMS partner?
- What are the requirements to become a CMS partner?
- Why become an AudioEye CMS Partner?
- What are the benefits of becoming an AudioEye CMS partner?
- Who are AudioEye's CMS partners?
- How do I install AudioEye on my website if I am on a partner CMS platform?
- What is the AudioEye affiliate partner program?
- Why become an AudioEye affiliate partner?