The Builder is a resource for any end user/site owner, designer or programmer who wants to solve accessibility issues on their website on their own.
Articles in this section
- What is the Builder?
- How do I use the Builder?
- VIDEO: How to use the AudioEye Builder
- Who is the Builder designed for?
- How do I get started using the Builder?
- What are the features of the Builder?
- Is programming knowledge required to use the Builder?
- What are the Save Page Scan and Page States
- How do I view and test my changes? What is the "working version"?
- What does it mean to save a "Page State"?