The Player on the AudioEye Toolbar available to Enterprise customers mirrors the features and functions of a traditional screen reader software. By selecting the Player, users can listen to website content read allowed. Users may control the user experience using the keyboard or mouse.
Articles in this section
- How do i launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- Can I customize the look of the Toolbar to better match my brand?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?