Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Wordpress
- In your Admin Dashboard, select Plugins in the sidebar
- In the Plugins menu, select Add New
- On the Add Plugins page, search for AudioEye
- After locating the AudioEye plugin, press the Install Now button
- When the button label changes to Activate, press it
- Click AudioEye in the sidebar
- Copy your AudioEye Site ID from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- In the activation screen that appears, paste your AudioEye Site ID into the Site ID field
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.