Note: Magento is now Adobe Commerce.
Before you begin, you'll need your AudioEye Site Code. You can find it under the Installation tab in your AudioEye Portal. If you use Google Tag Manager, you can install AudioEye with the Google Tag Manager Installation Instructions.
Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento)
- In the admin panel, click on Content > Configuration in the left navigation bar
Select the store you want to configure
Choose Edit in the Action column
Scroll down and select HTML Head
Locate the Scripts and Stylesheets text box
- Copy your AudioEye Site Code from the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Paste your AudioEye Site Code into the Scripts and Stylesheets text bo
Save your changes by selecting Save Configuration
To complete the installation, you must flush the Magento Cache by selecting System > Cache Management on the left navigation bar
In the upper right, choose Flush Magento Cache
- Navigate back to the Installation page in the AudioEye Portal
- Press the Verify Installation button to verify that installation was successful
- Locate the AudioEye Visual Toolkit icon on your website:
Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for data to appear in your Dashboard.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, consider the following:
- You may have limited permissions on your platform. You may need to contact your development team to install AudioEye. You can also send the installation instructions to your development team directly from the AudioEye Portal.
- You may just want to hop on a call with our team to walk through it together. To do this, you can submit a request to our support team.