- Log in to your Volusion account.
- From your dashboard, open the ‘File Editor’ found inside the ‘Design’ menu.
- Under ‘Shortcuts’, you will find an area titled ‘Theme Files’. The first one is your active theme template and will start with ‘template_’ and end with ‘.html’. Click on this link to open the template file editor.
- Scroll down to the bottom and find the tag that reads ‘</body>’.
- Paste your AudioEye script tag right above this tag.
- Click ‘Save’.
- AudioEye will now be active on your site and will automatically help your site be more accessible.
Volusion documentation on how to find your template file to add site wide code to your website: