The Toolbar Analytics report will populate over time as your site’s users engage the AudioEye Toolbar. The Toolbar is an additional feature we provide that gives a broad range of users tools with which they can customize their experience on your site. Most users with disabilities will benefit more from how we impact your site’s interactions with assistive technologies like screen readers, so this report will likely take some time to develop. As it does, it will provide valuable insight into the tools you’re providing to your site’s users and how they interact with them.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?