The Fixed Issues report will display any issues that have been fixed by AudioEye. This can be a useful report in demonstrating detailed progress has been made toward bringing your site toward compliance. This is a real-time generated report, so it should always reflect the most recent state of your site’s eradicated barriers to digital accessibility.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?