AudioEye Pro includes the same do-it-yourself tools included with AudioEye Starter as well as platform-specific remediation, which is informed by platform-level testing conducted by AudioEye. Additionally, web personalization tools are provided to allow end-users to enhance their user experience, while also improving the WCAG conformance of the site.
Articles in this section
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Accessibility Toolbar activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the toolbar, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Accessibility Toolbar to my site?