When AudioEye is in preview mode the icon marking the entry to the floating Visual Toolkit will not activate until the site is published. The icon is there to show the design of the site with the floating Toolkit point of entry present.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- Why does the AudioEye Visual Toolkit not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Visual Toolkit change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Visual Toolkit activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the Visual Toolkit, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Visual Toolkit to my site?