When AudioEye is in preview mode the icon marking the entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar will not activate until the site is published. The Icon is there to show the design of the site with the floating Toolbar point of entry present.
Articles in this section
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Accessibility Toolbar activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the toolbar, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Accessibility Toolbar to my site?