The AudioEye Visual Toolkit will only show up live once you publish the website. In Preview mode AudioEye will show you the look of the website with the icon that marks the entry point to the Visual Toolkit.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of AudioEye's Base Plans?
- Why does the AudioEye Visual Toolkit not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Visual Toolkit change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Visual Toolkit activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the Visual Toolkit, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Visual Toolkit to my site?
- Install AudioEye on Your Duda Site