To make the Accessibility Toolbar available on your site, publish or republish the site. After that, the changes you make to the toolbar position do not require republishing.
Articles in this section
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Managed?
- What are the benefits of AudioEye Pro?
- What is the difference between Managed and Pro?
- Why does the AudioEye Toolbar not display on mobile?
- Why doesn’t the icon marking entry to the floating Accessibility Toolbar change position in preview mode?
- Why doesn’t the floating Accessibility Toolbar activate in preview mode?
- I changed the position of the toolbar, but nothing happened. What should I do?
- How do I add the AudioEye Accessibility Toolbar to my site?