Steps to add AudioEye to your website
- Log in to Duda
- Open your website in the Duda Site Editor
- Once your website is ready, press the Publish button
- When prompted, check the box to Add AudioEye
- Press the Purchase your site button
- Add your payment information as prompted by Duda
- Press the Purchase button
- Navigate back to your Duda Site Editor
- Open the App Store
- Select AudioEye to review data related to your website’s accessibility
- Duda Support: AudioEye App
- Duda: Accessibility by AudioEye
- Duda Support: How do I add an app to a site?
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble installing, you can hop on a call with our team to walk through it together by submitting a request to our support team.