Your referral fee for the cost of the full annual plan is provided net 30 from the month in which the customer commits to its annual plan. If a customer cancels its plan mid year, your referral fee is not impacted. Customers are discouraged from cancelling their annual plans because they are still required to pay the full cost of the annual plan.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of partnership?
- As a partner, can I receive special discounts and pricing?
- Does my referred customer have to sign up for an annual plan in order for me to receive a referral fee?
- If my referred customer cancels their annual plan in the middle of the year, will I still receive my referral fee?
- As an AudioEye Partner, can I white label your product?
- Can I promote AudioEye products on more than one website?