Your referral fee for the cost of the full annual plan is provided net 30 from the month in which the customer commits to its annual plan. If a customer cancels its plan mid year, your referral fee is not impacted. Customers are discouraged from cancelling their annual plans because they are still required to pay the full cost of the annual plan.
Articles in this section
- PartnerStack FAQ
- What are the different types of partnership?
- What are the benefits of partnership?
- As a partner, can I receive special discounts and pricing?
- What does it mean to become a CMS partner?
- What are the requirements to become a CMS partner?
- Why become an AudioEye CMS Partner?
- What are the benefits of becoming an AudioEye CMS partner?
- Who are AudioEye's CMS partners?
- How do I install AudioEye on my website if I am on a partner CMS platform?