Automated and manual test results provide feedback for AudioEye engineers to develop custom, site-specific remediations to fix issues of accessibility and increase conformance with WCAG Success Criteria. Remediations scripts are served via AudioEye Dynamic Remediation Technology.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?