AudioEye certifies accessibility for Managed and Enterprise customers. Within the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed and Enterprise customers, an AudioEye Trusted Certification statement details the steps being taken to fulfill and sustain a thorough testing and remediation plan. To learn more about the AudioEye Trusted Certification, please visit http://www.audioeye.com/audioeye-trusted-certification.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?