AudioEye certifies accessibility for Managed and Enterprise customers. Within the AudioEye Toolbar for Managed and Enterprise customers, an AudioEye Trusted Certification statement details the steps being taken to fulfill and sustain a thorough testing and remediation plan. To learn more about the AudioEye Trusted Certification, please visit http://www.audioeye.com/audioeye-trusted-certification.
Articles in this section
- Why does my score change in the the first week or two?
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?