Assistive Technology (AT) testing involves website-level technical analysis and functional usability testing (manual testing) conducted by AudioEye's certified AT testers. AudioEye digital accessibility experts manually test clients' digital content using AT screen readers including JAWS, NVDA and Voiceover with their compatible browsers for desktop and mobile web. Our experts, with and without disabilities, also utilize simulation and alternative navigation techniques to ensure maximum website functionality.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?