Currently, Toolbar Settings allow end user to set persistence preferences. When enabled, as a user encounters one domain with AudioEye and engages certain settings or enabling certain features, those settings and features will persist when accessing another, separate domain enabled with AudioEye. Toolbar setting menu option may change over time.
Articles in this section
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Is the AudioEye Toolbar the same for AudioEye Pro and AudioEye Managed?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Visual Toolkit?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?