Skip to Main is a best practice that is dynamically inserted by AudioEye toward the top of the document object model (DOM). It provides keyboard users and screen reader users with options to quickly bypass cumbersome navigation menus and blocks of content to quickly get to the main content of the page. Skip to Main provides efficient access to drive focus to the main body of content. This feature also addresses specific WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Toolbar?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?