The Help desk is made available from the AudioEye Toolbar and allows end users to report any accessibility barriers they may encounter. As reported issues are validated, they are processed by AudioEye accessibility subject matter experts who then resolve them.
Articles in this section
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Toolbar?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?