We encourage all site owners to deploy an Accessibility Statement to notify end-users about the steps being taken to ensure an accessible user experience. For Pro and Managed customers, an Accessibility Statement iframe is provided from within the User Dashboard, which may be embedded within an Accessibility Statement page created and maintained by the customer.
Articles in this section
- What is digital accessibility?
- What does "digital accessibility compliance" mean?
- What does it take to be digitally accessible?
- How can I demonstrate my site’s commitment to compliance?
- What are the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What is WCAG compliance?
- How can you test for WCAG compliance?
- Who needs to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)?
- What does "conformance" mean?
- Common misconceptions about digital accessibility.