Yes, the Toolbar Accessibility Icon must be visible for Pro and Managed plan users.
Articles in this section
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- Can I customize the look of the Toolbar to better match my brand?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?