The AudioEye Toolbar provides web personalization tools that allow end-users to customize their user experience to meet their individual needs. The internationally recognized accessibility icon, or "man in blue" marks the entrance to the AudioEye Toolbar on AudioEye customer sites. Toolbar features available to end users vary by AudioEye Plan.
Features of the Toolbar may include:
- The Visual Toolkit, enabling end-users to customer the look of your website;
- 24/7 Help Desk enabling end users to report directly to AudioEye any accessibility issues they encounter;
- Skip to Main, which allows a user to skip blocks of content quickly with the keyboard;
- Player, which is similar to a screen reader software and reads to a user the content on the page;
- Page Elements Menu, which provides keyboard users and screen reader users with options to quickly navigate keyboard focus to different areas of the webpage;
- Accessibility Statement, which is language you can add to your own website to show your commitment to accessibility; and
- AudioEye Trusted Certification, our attestation of your website's compliance.
Learn more about the AudioEye Toolbar.