An Accessibility Statement is standardized messaging provided by AudioEye, informing your website visitors about the digital inclusion efforts you're taking. The Accessibility Statement is typically deployed within your website’s main navigation or footer and implemented by the customer, whether iFrame or HTML.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?