An Accessibility Statement is standardized messaging provided by AudioEye, informing your website visitors about the digital inclusion efforts you're taking. The Accessibility Statement is typically deployed within your website’s main navigation or footer and implemented by the customer, whether iFrame or HTML.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?