Yes, AudioEye conducts manual testing as part of its standard offering. Our team of digital accessibility experts works with a selection of the most popular assistive technology tools, testing content on different browsers. Our team also considers the user experience as part of the analysis, in addition to best practices and standards.
Articles in this section
- What disabilities are addressed by the AudioEye solution?
- Does AudioEye make changes impacting the visual display of my site?
- Does AudioEye work within our company's Intranet and/or behind a login?
- Which Browsers and Screen Readers are Supported by AudioEye? Does AudioEye work on mobile and responsive websites?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- Does the AudioEye solution address third-party content and/or iframes?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) testing? Which assistive technology tools does AudioEye use for manual testing?
- What is an Accessibility Statement? Does AudioEye certify web accessibility compliance for my website? How do I add it to my website?
- What standards does AudioEye use to test for accessibility?