Yes, AudioEye conducts manual testing as part of its Managed offering. Our team of digital accessibility experts works with a selection of the most popular assistive technology tools, testing content on different browsers. Our team also considers the user experience as part of the analysis, in addition to best practices and standards. For Pro customers, manual testing at the platform level helps inform platform-related remediation process.
Articles in this section
- Why does my score change in the the first week or two?
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?