Yes, AudioEye conducts manual testing as part of its Managed offering. Our team of digital accessibility experts works with a selection of the most popular assistive technology tools, testing content on different browsers. Our team also considers the user experience as part of the analysis, in addition to best practices and standards. For Pro customers, manual testing at the platform level helps inform platform-related remediation process.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?