Yes. Mobile and responsive sites are supported by AudioEye. The modifications AudioEye makes to web pages assist users engaging assistive technologies such as screen readers both on desktop and mobile devices.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?