Yes. Mobile and responsive sites are supported by AudioEye. The modifications AudioEye makes to web pages assist users engaging assistive technologies such as screen readers both on desktop and mobile devices.
Articles in this section
- Which AudioEye plan is best for me?
- How does AudioEye Managed compare to AudioEye Enterprise?
- How is AudioEye Managed different from AudioEye Pro?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- What is the The Monitoring Report?