No, AudioEye will never make any change that has visual impact upon the display of your website.
Articles in this section
- What disabilities are addressed by the AudioEye solution?
- Does AudioEye make changes impacting the visual display of my site?
- Does AudioEye work within our company's Intranet and/or behind a login?
- Which Browsers and Screen Readers are Supported by AudioEye? Does AudioEye work on mobile and responsive websites?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- Does the AudioEye solution address third-party content and/or iframes?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) testing? Which assistive technology tools does AudioEye use for manual testing?
- What is an Accessibility Statement? Does AudioEye certify web accessibility compliance for my website? How do I add it to my website?
- What standards does AudioEye use to test for accessibility?