AudioEye tests against W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 success criteria for levels A and AA. Our goal is to help you achieve WCAG 2.1 AA conformance, which is the international industry standard.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase the additional Add-On Services mentioned on your website?
- How long would manual remediation take on my site?
- How often is my site Monitored?
- What happens if I go over my plans monthly page views?
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?