AudioEye tests against W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 success criteria for levels A and AA. Our goal is to help you achieve WCAG 2.1 AA conformance, which is the international industry standard.
Articles in this section
- How do I integrate the Accessibility Statement?
- What if I don't know the number of monthly pageviews?
- What does "pageviews monitored" mean?
- Why do you price by pageviews?
- Does AudioEye conduct manual testing?
- What is Assistive Technology (AT) Testing?
- Will AudioEye certify the web accessibility compliance of my site?
- What is an Accessibility Statement?