Yes, AudioEye takes seriously the security of each of our clients and has a duty to protect every site visitor accessing the Visual Toolkit embedded within our clients' websites. AudioEye conducts quarterly PEN tests, pre-release static code testing, and ongoing security awareness training, to provide the highest level of security.
Articles in this section
- Is the AudioEye service secure?
- What are AudioEye's Terms of Service?
- How often does AudioEye perform periodic vulnerability scans on its information technology systems, networks and supporting security systems?
- Does AudioEye store personally identifiable information (PII)?
- What is a Content Security Policy?
- How do I know when a webpage’s CSP has blocked a resource or request?
- AudioEye has been whitelisted and specified in CSP but still not working. What should I do?