If you represent a California state agency, California Assembly Bill No. 434 (AB 434) applies to you. The law requires California state agency and entity websites to maintain full accessibility compliance with WCAG 2.0 Level AA success criteria.
Articles in this section
- What is the California Unruh Civil Rights Act?
- How do I ensure that my website is compliant with the California Unruh Act?
- What is CA AB 434?
- How can I ensure compliance with CA AB 434?
- What is the Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with the ACAA?
- What is the 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA)?
- How do I ensure compliance with CVAA?
- How can I ensure compliance with the 21st Century IDEA?
- Who is required to comply with 21st Century IDEA?