All public entities must comply with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Each state and local government’s services, activities, and programs that are provided to the public must be accessible. Even if a state and local program is not funded by or receives financial assistance from the federal government, it must still comply with ADA under Title II.
Articles in this section
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is ADA compliance?
- How is digital accessibility related to the ADA?
- How can I ensure that my website is ADA compliant?
- What is Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What is Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What does a successful ADA compliance strategy entail?
- Who must comply with ADA Title II?
- What part of the ADA applies to K-12 Schools?
- What is a place of public accommodation?