AudioEye offers customers on Eligible Platforms limited coverage against Eligible Claims as defined within the AudioEye Accessibility Warranty. The Accessibility Warranty states AudioEye’s sole and exclusive obligation, and a customer's sole and exclusive remedy, for any claim alleging any violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act involving AudioEye or any Offering, including any Eligible Claim.
Articles in this section
- What are the prices for AudioEye Plans?
- How do I know whether my website is considered Simple, Advanced, or Premier?
- What is the definition of a Premier site?
- What is the definition of an Advanced site?
- What is the definition of a Simple site?
- What information is available to me in my Admin Dashboard?
- What are Continuous AI-Automated Fixes for Common WCAG Errors?
- What are you fixing with AI?
- What is available to me in the on-demand webinar library
- What is the AudioEye Trusted Certification?