Available for select and Managed and Enterprise customers, the Accessible Site Menu is made available from the Accessibility Toolbar and normalizes and optimizes the user experience for keyboard users, screen reader users, and individuals with cognitive disabilities. Accessible Site MenuThis feature also addresses several WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Toolbar?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?