Available for select and Managed and Enterprise customers, the Accessible Site Menu is made available from the Accessibility Toolbar and normalizes and optimizes the user experience for keyboard users, screen reader users, and individuals with cognitive disabilities. Accessible Site MenuThis feature also addresses several WCAG Success Criteria.
Articles in this section
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- Can I customize the look of the Toolbar to better match my brand?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- How can I change the placement of the Accessibility Icon?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- Video: What is the Visual Toolkit?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?