By default, the icon is not visible on tablet/mobile. We do not provide all Accessibility Toolbar utilities on mobile and tablet devices because they already come equipped with robust accessibility tools available for all users. This includes VoiceOver on iOS and TalkBack on Android. These tools are customized for these devices, and end-users who require Assistive Technology are already accustomed to these accessibility features.
Articles in this section
- How do I launch the AudioEye Toolbar?
- How can I determine the version of the toolbar on my website?
- How to customize the AudioEye Toolbar?
- What is the AudioEye Toolbar?
- Does the AudioEye Toolbar make my website compliant?
- What is Toolbar customization?
- I installed AudioEye, but I don't see the AudioEye Toolbar icon, what do I do?
- What options are included in the Toolbar Settings menu?
- What is the Accessible Site Menu?
- What is the Page Elements function on the AudioEye Toolbar?